Madness: Deus Ex Machina Madness: Deus Ex Machina

Most Amazing Flash

I'm in awe. That was perfection. This is a whole lot more than just a madness parody.

Salad Fingers Episode 8 Salad Fingers Episode 8

Still just as good

that was great...it's been a while, I missed Salad Fingers. Congrats on another great one Firth.

littleFoot littleFoot

You are amazing...

You fail to dissapoint me. I hope part 2 comes out sometime soon. You are without a doubt creating the most breathtaking flash i have ever seen. Keep it up...please.

REW REW

Fun and Mysterious, but lacks a Climax

I enjoyed seeing the story unfold, but the ending was a little anticlimactic. When it skipped through all of the scenes at the end - that happened a bit too fast in my opinion, and would've been a lot more powerful with a more suspenseful build up of music or something. Great art style - it was very consistent and well done. Nice game!

3D flash demo 3D flash demo

pretty sweet...

looks like a lot of idiots are just looking it at it as a game and getting mad because they can figure out what it's purpose is. I think it's pretty cool and i can't wait until you develop the game more.

Mini Indy Mini Indy

Addicting

It was really addicting. I would expand this game if I were you. Make some more courses, cars, etc. Btw my best was 7.2

The Last Day Zelda MM The Last Day Zelda MM

Loved it

I've always loved this song...thanks for the nostalgia. You did an excellent job of not taking away from the original but rather adding even more to the tone and atmosphere. I'd love it if you did another!